In this episode of the Am I Called podcast, Dave interviews Scotty Smith. Scotty is the founding pastor of of Christ Community Church in Franklin, Tennessee. He regularly blogs at The Gospel Coalition and posts many encouraging words on Twitter.
Dave and Scotty talk about:
- What it means to be really gospel-centered versus just using gospel-centered language.
- The invaluable role of mentors, including Scotty’s relationship with Jack Miller.
- The marks of a truly healthy church.
- The problem of morality in the church.
- Internal threats to the gospel.
To listen to podcast, you can listen using the player below or subscribe in iTunes.