Sam Allberry is a wonderful gift to the church.
Sam is the Associate Minister of St. Mary’s Church, Maidenhead, and the author of Is God Anti-Gay?. He is also co-creator of a ministry called “Living Out”, which seeks to help those who struggle with same-sex attraction live in a way that is faithful to the testimony of Scripture.
Dave recently spent some time talking to Sam about these topics:
- How’s Sam’s struggles relate to his call to pastoral ministry.
- How the gospel has helped Sam in the midst of his struggles.
- What is at stake in the discussions of homosexuality.
- Proper expectations for those struggling with same-sex attraction.
- Understanding why the Bible highlights homosexual sin.
- Making the church a safe place for those struggling with same-sex attraction.
You can listen using by subscribing in iTunes or using the player below: